Recent Posts

sâmbătă, 18 octombrie 2014

ACROSS THE RIVER KABUL - BY ZAHID HUSSAIN DAUDPOTA



FROM THE BOOK " ACROSS THE RIVER KABUL"
OF ZAHID HUSSAIN DAUDPOTA


Foreword
I am a writer, seeker of truth
My bliss would be to have a thousand arms.....all of them hugging and hugging all the beautiful Souls.
It is in the quest for God the poet, the muse , the word smith.
Finds their voice and in finding it translates the love into song.
The Songs of Soul Seeker.......are the Journey home to God.
The trees, the flowers, the meadows and the streams along the way are my teachers and Master of Nature.
The song birds and the cries of the hyena and wolf echo my quest for the Beloved.
I am in that moment that owl.
I am that rock.
I am the stately pine......in the forest.
I am one with mighty oak.
The Sunlight of the Spirit dances within and without my being.
I feed on the nectar of each flower and brook.
I take my rest with a rock for my pillow and a diamond willow walking stick is my solitary companion.....
And Thee Beloved Creator, I talk with Thee.
My shelter is the laughter in my grand daughter eyes when she peeks in and I an awake.
My battle ground , like yours within.
My roar is heard in the thunder when one child goes hungry.
My eyes burn with love to ease the pain of the traveler.
When there is an injustice my poet heart breaks and dust forms in my mouth.
The antidote for the pain ....is love, obedience and a soothing balm for the aching Soul.
The songs of soul seeker are my rejoicing and my wailing.
I am just a man.
I will do always my best to serve.
I will give love through my songs to you the reason for my songs.
I am that seekers.
I am the quiet forest floor of coolness on a hot summer day.
I am the road home to God.
Walk with me.
We will learn together,
We will sing the songs of the soul seeker.
We shared the songs of love of all ages .
Welcome, beloved, friend to this humble pages .


Zahid Hussain Daudpota

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu