Recent Posts

sâmbătă, 18 octombrie 2014

MY DEAR HAMINIA







MY DEAR HAMINIA

Morning sun is necessary 
Same way 
You are my life 

And necessary
I need you 
You are in my boold 
You are in my veins 
And 
I can't live without you
I Wiil be sad ,,,,,,If you wiil leave me 
Like a wither flower
You are my vital
Oh 
My lovely wife
I kiss on your cheek
In my thoughts you put a brilliant light
And
Iam deeply immenesly in love with you 
You are merged in my each each organ
Your voice is my breath
You filling my soul in the all divine of colours 
You are exquisite my love
You are essential part 
You are my evening and night 
You are my four seasons of life
You are my precious wife 
And 
I cant live without you any moment in my life
No One like you exists in this whole world 
Only you are mine 
You are my peace , rest and every thing
Every time my lips mention you 
My each each organ dance inside you
I Love You My Forever Wife 

Imran Shaikh,

October 2014

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu