Recent Posts

luni, 13 mai 2013

HAMINIA HAAR'S THREE PUBLISHED BOOKS : INSIDE THE LOVE, THE ORCHARD OF LOVE IN ENGLISH AND SCARLET SKY GLITTERING WITH LEGENDS TRNSLATION INTO ROMANIAN


 These are congratulations received by my Face Book
 friends on the 10th of May, 2013 when I posted on
 Face Book the picture with my published books, the
 picture you can see above .


" Congratulations my dear Poetess of Love and Harmony, 
Haminia Haar ..You write from the heart to enchant the 
soul of the reader .. Your poetry is so sound soothing and
profound sometimes such deep expression and sometimes
sensitive and caring such a tribute to humanity and a 
message of love and light that brings unity and in light 
the trust into shattered souls.."
Haraeen Hussain  - Saudi Arabia, May10, 2013


" This is a great achievement, Haminia ! You are simply 
great ! All the very best ! Much love ! "
Preeth Nambiar - Maldive Islands, May10,2013

" Congratulations, Haminia , I wish the most beautiful 
journey for your poetry books ! "
Antonia Tsitsi - Greece, May10,2013

" My  sweet poet Haminia Haar, you are blessed by God..
am so happy to see your success as I have believed in your 
poetry and for me is a big joy to see you bloom and I am 
sure you have so much to give..Be inspired all the time, 
Love and Light !"
Munir Mezyed - Bucharest, May10,2013

" Congratulations  my dear friend  ! All the best and more 
wonderful dreams come true ! "
Ommy  Talmann, Holland, May10,2013      

" Haminia, there is an exquisite Shared Synergy that goes 
beyond the limitations of words, transforms what is held 
in the deeper inner chambers of ourselves. If we are 
devoted, the great vocabulary can  Metaphorically begin 
to soar through both our heart and soul, harmonizing a 
secret language all of it's own. It's our honor and privilege 
to share with hearts and allow them to communicate with  
the Universe. No doubt that the unwritten poems you say  
are flowing and filling your mind are a part of this amazing 
Magic,Just keep flowing, it's a glorious river to seek the 
crest of while you are in that Beauty. 
Again, congratulations !  With love  .."
Carmen Wright - USA, May10,2013
            

1 comentarii:

Rrodia spunea...


Seema Devi :

Haminia you are great as you r capable of translating the poetic legends poems, I just wrote my feelings my loving friend. thank u.
Comment History

Trimiteți un comentariu