Recent Posts

marți, 25 decembrie 2012

ME ABOUT FACE BOOK BEHAVIOR



ME ABOUT FACE BOOK BEHAVIOR

Dear Face Book friend,
The idea about sharing good or bad about you is very interesting. I'd like to ask you if you don't mind, how do you know which are your wrongs ?

Usually the people can see the others' wrongs not their own. I don't know my wrongs......except agreeing with sharing info about me, virtually.

You are right ! I never want to share anything about me on Face Book or any Internet site but some people are very talented to ask and to ask... not important things for the Humanity ! But for them it seems to be very important ! Why ??? I am working at AIC if someone reads my words and is curious to know more.

Since we are born we are known by all the people around us in the same society and here we must be very good example for everybody as well as everywhere we go and meet people in reality, of course !

On Face Book...on the contrary - as President Barack Obama gave all of us his pieces of advice some weeks ago - it's very, very bad to give Information about yourself to anyone ! The Bad is following to come !

I also think like him and when many face book people ask me " Why don't you post your pic on your album ? " what shall I believe ? 
I live in Europe and it didn't happen to me till face book to be asked so many questions even if everybody can watch my album, my comments and my notes and can make his or her impression about my person.

I will never be able to understand why some women also got upset on me when I told them that I wouldn't give my pic to them. I delete all the people whose first question is " Where is your pic ?" or " Are you single ?" If you give more Info about you...the people will self invite to visit you... what polite words to use to refuse them ? 

Where is the desire for sharing the common ideas, the common hobbies and passions like writing, learning, teaching , helping the people in suffer or Music and Beauty ? "



HAMINIA HAAR

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu