Recent Posts

duminică, 12 octombrie 2014

I THINK OF YOU ALL TIME



I THINK OF YOU ALL TIME

I think of you all the time 

You're the fountain of my being 

You're the only woman for me 

Each day I love you more 

I love you with all my soul 

I love you with all my heart 

I want to be with you forever 

To kiss you is like seeing the stars 

I'm dying to kiss you, to caress you, and to love you 

You're my tender angel, my path of happiness, and my permanent refuge. 

You're my dream, you're my illusion, you're a rose sprouting in my heart.

To kiss you is like losing notion of time and space; 
it's seeing the heaven and the stars. 

The flowers of my garden flower in Spring,
but my love for you flowers the whole lifetime. 

I love you because you've changed my life, 
and have given direction to my heart and 

I loosing my all when i looking at you,
your so bright existence . 

Unknown

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu