Recent Posts

marți, 10 decembrie 2013

LOVE ME IN WINTER - by HAMINIA HAAR





LOVE ME IN WINTER

Oh, snow flakes, snow flakes..
How beautifully you dance in the air !
You cover me in a minute,
I look like a fairy Winter Queen !

You are like cold ice flowers
Frozen Beauty of the Sky !
I can taste your fragrance
By the secret warmth of my heart !

Come on, my dear, in the white garden
To walk and play on the carpet of snow ..
To make snow balls with our hands
And throw them to each other with Joy !

Embrace me in winter, my dear ,
Don't wait any more !
Love me tender under the grey clouds
Snowing miracles of flakes..

Let's go home, later
To prepare the Christmas Tree decorations !
Love me in December,
The month of coming Jesus Christ !

Love me in the month of Light
When children and parents are so happy 
Waiting for the Shining Star
Of the Universe to come !

Haminia Haar,
"Moon And Stars In Our Hearts", Nr.25
Copyrights@December10,2013

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu