Recent Posts

miercuri, 28 august 2013

FREEDOM DESIRE




FREEDOM DESIRE

On the land where you live
The words of your Voice sing in silence
Your deep desire of  Freedom and Peace,
For they were your dreams for ever..

I can hear your wonderful thoughts
From far away where I  was born,
Your thoughts of love for Beauty,
For wealth and eternal Liberty..

All your whispers touch my soul..
I don't like the cage you live in
Because of destiny..
I'll change your Karma, be sure !

You feel all my intentions
Of transforming the bad life..
God gave us the Divine Love
To live like in Paradise !

Everything depends on Us,
On our consciousness
To stop the wars and death
And live the Joy and Happiness !

Haminia Haar,
"Regrets In Love, Flowers In Your Heart", Nr.38
Copyrights@August28,2013



0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu