Recent Posts

vineri, 7 iunie 2013

GUTHEMA ROBA




GUTHEMA ROBA

Oh, dear Guthema !

Now, on your birthday
I think that you deserve
To tell you a secret
Not known by you.

Years ago, not so many
I met your beautiful verse
Which stopped my breath and mind
For a while.

Oh, my God ! I thought..
Who could write so divine ?
I must know !
And I sent you a friendship request.

I appreciated your poems so much
That, one day, when you posted Rumi
I asked you: Who is Rumi ?
I like you better !

You got so much upset on me
Saying : Rumi is my Maser !
And you started to teach me Rumi.
Now, I know Rumi is the Master of Love !

Congratulations on your Birthday !
For being his good follower,
Writing so beautiful love poetry
And spreading God's love to everybody !

Haminia Haar,
"My Poems, Prayers for your Happiness", Nr.30
Copyrights@June7,2013

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu