Recent Posts

marți, 7 mai 2013

LITTLE CAT



LITTLE CAT

I'd like to be a little cat
With grey fur, not black or white
To live in a lovely house,
A good family to take care of me..

I know that women are usually very busy
They work for all the members of the family,
Cleaning, washing, cooking, everything,
But the men are free to rest and caress me..

They caress the cats by instinct, not any interest
Their unconditional love warm them,
How peaceful the cats are, how good they feel
Under the tender caress of a man's hand..

I think that it is much better to be a cat
To live happily every day
Than to be the wife of a man
Who doesn't caress her without expectations..

Why the human love is so pure
Towards the birds, small animals and flowers ?
Why the men ask for so many conditions
To their future wives, pure human beings ?

I'd like to be a little cat
With grey fur, not black or white
To live in a lovely house,
A good family to take care of me .

Haminia Haar,
" My poetry, Prayers for your Happiness", Nr.53
Copyrights@May7,2013


0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu