Recent Posts

marți, 2 aprilie 2013

TRUE FEELINGS





TRUE FEELINGS

Why did you ask me about true feeling ?

What do you want to know from me ?
You entered with your love my being,
New sensations you gave to me..

I have never felt such flesh sensations

And mind relaxation so deep.
Vibrations was the manifestation
Your gentle words melt me indeed.

How's possible to happen to my mind ?

Are you a magician or lyre ?
Amazing tender, gentle voice so kind !
Freesia makes me feel the fire..

Relaxed body and mind singing the sky

Forgetting this life totally,
But how good I felt without working mind,
Angels guarding eternally..

Thus,


When we belong to God's Light trinity

We start to understand our life
Like Beauty, Paradise, Infinity
Shining into our hearts so bright !

It's the single answer to the question

When the true feelings come to us
We must know this holy situation
It is God's wish to enjoy Us !

Haminia Haar,

The Orchard of Love Nr.20
Copyrights@March17,2013

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu