Recent Posts

sâmbătă, 20 septembrie 2014

MY SILENT SONG - REPLY TO MY POEM "MY SILENCE "




MY SILENT SONG

My love for you is incredible
It resounds through my heart like the notes of a finely tuned piano
Each key you choose to press resonates in my soul 
A beautiful concerto for our ears alone

And we sing
Our hearts together
Notes intertwining
Our concerto becomes a symphony

Angels would weep at its beauty if only they could hear
And in the night when I yearn for your touch
The violins die down
The piano softens its strokes

Soft at first the drums begin
The beat of your heart
The heat of your skin
The taste of your mouth

Quite suddenly
The violins erupt with music
Loud and passionate
Our bodies sing what our mouths can not

The drums continue
Loud and strong as our hearts pound together
The final part of the show
The performance of the night

The music slows and fades
In the dark the piano plays softly
To the very last key
The night takes over

The curtain falls
I close my eyes
Behind the embrace of night I dream
Dreams of tomorrow when I can hear our silent song.


IMRAN SHAIKH 
Sept.2014

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu