Recent Posts

vineri, 29 august 2014

I AM NOT JEALOUS




I AM NOT JEALOUS

I am not jealous
Of your other women,
May they be two or ten..
No one is like me,
You know..

You can tell them
Million times
That you love them,
Kiss them and embrace.
You think of me all time..

I don't know
How beautiful they are,
Or how much they love you.
No one makes you feel
A star among the stars..

No one brings you
The breeze of the Moon
To touch your senses,
To make your blood vibrate
In ecstasy..

You can give them
Golden jewelry and diamonds,
They can belly dance for you.
I will always remain
In your soul, Cleopatra !

My love comes to you
Since the beginning
Of mystery..
We are twins for ever
Created by God !

Haminia Haar,
"Haminia For Humanity", Nr.27
Copyrights@August29,2014





0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu