Recent Posts

vineri, 18 iulie 2014

WONDERFUL COMMENTS FROM MY FACE BOOK FRIENDS TO MY POEM - CELESTIAL MUSIC

CELESTIAL MUSIC

July 18, 2014 at 4:52pm


In the dreams of my night poems
All the Sky Stars play a celestial orchestra,
Dance the most beautiful ballet,
Breaths of butterflies, wings of gentle swans,
Petals fragrance of the Queen of Night
Fall on Earth and touch my cells and soul...

I forget about myself and reality
I start to sing the psalms of Ecstasy...

How nice is flying like a bird in the night of Paradise !
No darkness can be seen, but shining Light ..
Love fills my heart so sweet
Listening to the enchanting harp
Of the Morning Star, your Being !

Haminia Haar,
The Orchard of Love, Nr.11
Copyrights@February1,2013

UnlikeUnlike ·  · 

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu