Recent Posts

miercuri, 14 mai 2014

NO DISTANCE IN LOVE







NO DISTANCE IN LOVE


My sweet heart,

I know that you think of me
Every second, every moment
Of the Light ..

I know that you feel my Presence
In front of your eyes
Whatever you do..

Yes, you are right !
I am a little part of you,
Our cells dance in the same blood !

There is no distance between us,
We melt it with our Love
For it is Divine from God !

Some poets write about distance in Love,
But I agree with Einstein,
It is only in our Mind !

Our Divine Love is in our Souls
From the beginning of Times
Till Present and after !

Nobody can stop the river
To flow to the ocean,
Nobody can stop the Love to breathe !

The Joy and Happiness dance
Forever in our pure hearts,
God is always present in Us !

Haminia Haar,
"Regrets in Love, Flowers in Your Hearts", Nr.44
Copyrights@May10,2014




0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu