Recent Posts

sâmbătă, 12 aprilie 2014

MY DREAMS COME TRUE - BY HAMINIA HAAR




MY DREAMS COME TRUE


When I say that my dreams come true, it is really true ! 
It's from my life experience what I write in my poems. 

When I have a dream with open eyes, it is a wish and 
that wish or dream comes true . 

Sometimes very fast, sometimes later. 

All of them seem to be miracles because it's hard to 
understand them logically...

I give you a single example of a dream = wish, which 
I had when I was about 9 years old after reading the 
book for children " 1001 Nights" : to meet in reality a 
Prince or Lord ! 

Many years passed and I had forgotten about my 
childish dream... 

But one day, some years ago, I met and talked with a
Lord from Buckingham Palace who was in visit in 
Bucharest. 

My strong dream came true and I am still happy for 
that moment because I learned a lot of unknown things 
from him in 45 minutes ...

God Bless us with Faith in us and in our dreams ! 

What can I say more ?  Maybe I am loved by God...

Love is the most important thing in our LIfe ! 


Haminia Haar,
"Haminia for Humanity"
Copyrights@April,2014

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu