Recent Posts

marți, 8 aprilie 2014

CHAT POETRY BETWEEN DR. SEEMA DEVI AND HARAEEN HUSSAIN



CHAT POETRY


Between me and Haraeen Hussain..



Finite murmurs from the infinite/ 
It zooms through the void/ 
Enveloping itself in form visible/
From the lump of formless energy...........S D

O beloved
The perpetual taste of your lips
Reborn me from the ashes
And I sigh back to life......................H H

Oh my Beloved you reserved
the right to be immortal
for your self
But
You gave me a glimpse of
immortality in the form of
LOVE.............
I have hooked my self to
the hanging moon to travel
in the wondrous world of fairies ,
nymphs and twinkling stars.
Hold my hand swim
through the ether of divine LOVE!................S D

O beloved
I am longing
To fill the magic verses
Seeing through the eyes of love
The murmurs of your silky skin
And the choking voice
Caressing my soul
And the words
Like the burning lips
Yearning to taste the sin
From the amber of ecstasy..............H H

My passions traveled winging
its way through the meadows of
your desire....Doves of odes flew..........S D

O beloved
Let me find the path
That lead me
To the light of ecstasy
A deep penetration
Wrapped around me
Tempting my soul
Emotions are retreating
To betray the night
O the devilish soul
Slave of desires....................H H

You and me are two
banks of the river of LOVE...........S D

The river that flows to
the isle of eternity.................H H
S D
My love when I behold you,/
My eyes sparkle flashes of light/
That zoom to sky , lightening....
My heart beat becomes a thunder............

Oh my beloved ! let me be
the preface to your book
of your verses/
Let me be the center of reference/
In the garden of your thoughts!..............S D

Sitting in the lap of night
Rays of light scattered
On the petals of water
Intoxication is migrating
From soul to soul
Waves of dreams
Inscribed your name
On the face of sky....
O beloved
You are the word
That resurrect the peace
When I lost I'm the mist
Of shrouded thoughts............H H

Your smile a glint of light,/
Kindled my existence...
My hidden mind spread
open...verses are born.............S D

You are the word
That resurrect the serenity
When I get lost
In the mist of
Shrouded thoughts....

Cruising on the ship of dreams
Setting a voyage to eternity
The night in the scarlet color
Scented with divine charms
Aaah the sweet obsessions
Love is caressing the love.............H H
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Dr. Seema Devi 

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu