Recent Posts

luni, 10 martie 2014

HAMINIA HAAR AND MUNIR MEZYED TALKING ABOUT HIS BOOK TRANSLATED INTO ROMANIAN BY HAMINIA HAAR - SCARLET SKY GLITTERS WITH LEGENDS . SHE TRANSLATED THE BOOK IN APRIL 2013


  • February 10th 2014

  •  "The importance of this book is not less 
  • than the importance of the book "Poetics" 
  • by the Greek philosopher Aristotle" . 
  • I agree with your words. This book is 
  • Wonderful and I am very happy to know 
  • all the poems which remained in my heart 
  • after I translated 210 into Romanian. 
  • The Romanians must know this Book Of 
  • Truth and all the world ! 
  • CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR ROMANIAN 
  • CULTURE CENTER FROM BUCHAREST !


  • Munir Mezyed Good day..this is what I
  •  will ask the Romanians who will attend
  • the event to publish the book in Romanian ..
  • Good day my dear poet Haminia Haar . 

  •  Conversation about the book SCARLET 
  • SKY GLITTERS WITH LEGENDS
  • by Munir Mezyed, translated by Haminia 
  • Haar into Romanian language on April 2013.


Edit by Haminia Haar

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu