Recent Posts

marți, 18 martie 2014

FROM HENDEL TO KSJ - BY HAMINIA HAAR



FROM HENDEL TO KSJ

I can understand you,
I know
That you will survive
And you will surely grow.

This is not a test,
You are truly blessed
And chosen for this task
Apart from all the rest.

I bring you my answers
That come from you and me,
We know how the grief will pass
And we shall be free.

I don't judge you,
I don't tell you what to do,
Laugh and cry when you feel
Joy and suffering are the same.

If your life is full of sadness
And you can see only the pain,
If you need someone to share
Your unconditionally Love,

Accept me with ups and downs
If you need my Love and me,
Hold my hand and make me smile
For Present and future Life !

Haminia Haar,
"Regrets in Love, Flowers in your Heart"
Copyrights@March,2014




0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu