Recent Posts

luni, 2 decembrie 2013

MY PRINCE - BY HAMINIA HAAR





MY PRINCE

Don't live without me

In your desert..

Wait for me

Wherever you go..

I want to be with you

In this world or other..

I want to see everything

Through your tender eyes..

To think with your thoughts

Your Divine Love..

I want to feel my being

In the pocked of your heart..

In the food when you eat,

In the water when you drink..

Don't watch the Moon alone,

I will come by the wings of clouds..

My star will shine in a second

Into your night desires..

I am breathing into your breath

Like a pearl within the sea shell..

I don't know what to do

Without you..

You are my Prince for ever,

The knower of my Life, my God !

Haminia Haar,

"Moon And Stars In Our Hearts", Nr. 11
Copyrights@December1,2013

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu