Recent Posts

duminică, 8 decembrie 2013

MY COMMENT ABOUT MUNIR MEZYED'S BOOK "SCARLET SKY GLITTERS WITH LEGENDS'" TRANSLATED INTO ROMANIAN BY HAMINIA HAAR : ME





Thank you, dear Graziella Ardia, 
for your message !

Munir Mezyed's book translated by me into 
Romanian and by you into Italian will be 
wonderful gifts for our literatures !


This book , " Scarlet Sky Glitters With Legends" has 

wonderful poems inside it ! 

I translated them with much joy and pleasure as if I 

discovered a NEW LAND ...!

In fact, I really discovered a New Land in Poetry ! 

I have never read such beautiful poems in my life ! 
And not only one or two I like, but ALL of them , 
no one like the other !!! 

All of them inviting us to read the next Beauty ! 

And Beauty is inside and outside the book..,when 
the idea of love, peace and freedom enters our 
hearts ! 

I am waiting for the Romanian translation of Munir 

Mezyed's great book to blossom in the Romanian 
literature soon !!! 

I think that the Romanians didn't read such 

beautiful poems since Mihai Eminescu's poems 
till Munir Mezyed . 

I wish a great success to this exceptional book 

of true poems ! 

Haminia Haar,

Romania,December8th,2013

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu