Recent Posts

vineri, 22 noiembrie 2013

YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION




"Dear Haminia,

You are my inspiration and you know this. 
When I am not feeling something good and 
nothing lovely is coming from your side, I 
am unable to write a single word.

My sweet Haminia,

If you feel that I am lured or enticed then be 
clear that this is not so rather this is my pure 
love flowing from the fountains of my soul. 

The words that I have for you are pure like 
the glistening waters running through the White 
Mountains and I feel sorry that your intuition
doesn’t tell you this ..

I am not so much close to any single person 
Like you. 

I love you and you are my love and I DON'T 
SAY “ YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND “ as 
you say. 

I always call you "You are my Love.""

King of Angels,
May 2013

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu