Recent Posts

miercuri, 20 noiembrie 2013

ATTRACTED BY RAIN - by HAMINIA HAAR




ATTRACTED BY RAIN

Why are we so much attracted by the Rain
And the poets write about it in their poems ?
The drops of Rain fall on our face and skin ,
What a Joy !

From the beginning of times
The Rain has traveled around the Earth
Bringing the sweet fragrance
Of the summers and springs ! 

We feel so happy under the Celestial Rain !
We look up to the Sky to be rained more and more.
We even like to dance in the Rain.
Why do we need the Water to cover us ?

Is our blood that attracts the Rain ?
Is it our mind or soul ..?
Who can answer to this question ?
We like the Rain like the ground !

Rain, Rain, pour on me 
Touch my body, caress me !
Bring the clouds breeze to my soul
Make me happy as your whole !

Haminia Haar,
"Moon and Stars in our Hearts"
Copyrights@November,2013

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu