Recent Posts

sâmbătă, 26 octombrie 2013

THE LOVE OF MY HEART



THE LOVE OF MY HEART

My sweet heart of hearts,
Mine being yours and yours being mine..
You stole my soul for Eternity
With your full of love divine blood..

You've come like a spring into my life
To let me smell your ambrosia fragrance,
The perfume of your flowers in the garden,
And live into your house for ever..

You are my Love and Life,
The most beautiful laughter and smile !
I give you the stars kisses,
Hold me into your arms divine !

We are twin flames, you know.
They are not allowed to be together on Earth
By destiny, they say..
But we are blessed with heavenly love !

Divine Love never can be forgotten..
She entered slowly our souls
Sent by God, the Creator of the whole,
Selecting us his favorite hands..

We have a special mission here
To spread God's words and plans,
To spread Love beyond imagination
And help the Humanity to Be !

To keep the smile on the people' faces,
And give breath the their hearts !

Haminia Haar,
"Regrets In Love, Flowers In Your Heart", Nr. 24
Copyrights@October26,2013




0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu