Recent Posts

joi, 10 octombrie 2013

MY LUCK - by HAMINIA HAAR






MY LUCK

From the beginning of my life
I saw the little Stars smiling to me
Shining to me a wonderful Light
Which entered my little heart .

The Light was playing on my walls
The most beautiful tales.
I didn't understand their meaning,
We didn't have money for books.

But my happiness was the Night Stars
And later the Evening Star
Who started to teach me words of Love
I have not forgotten them till now.

He taught me the Divine Love
And so many other precious things,
He asked me to be his twin flame
And dance with him the Universe Waltz.

Of course, I accepted all his requests
I was so happy !
Who else on Earth would give me
So much Love and so much Beauty ?

Haminia Haar,
"Moon and Starts in our Hearts ", Nr.42
Copyrights@October9,2013


0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu