Recent Posts

vineri, 20 septembrie 2013

THE LITTLE GIRL AND THE SEA - by HAMINIA HAAR




THE LITTLE GIRL AND THE SEA

When I was a little girl
About ten,
I used to go to the Black Sea
To admire the Blue of the waves
And the white of their fury..

I liked so much to walk
Without sandals
On the gentle golden sand
To feel the existence of the Universe
In my feet..

I felt the Light and the Life
Dancing in my heart and body,
I felt the Happiness and Pure Freedom,
Not knowing their meaning
In my Innocence ..

I liked to pick up pebbles and sea shells
To collect them for home..
They were wonderful, I loved them !
I didn't know at that time
That the Pearl from One
Is just You !

I will ever remember the perfume
Of the salty Sea,
The lovely flying seagulls over it,
Looking for fish
And me, so happily !

Haminia Haar,
"Moon and Stars in our Hearts", Nr.39
Copyrights@September21,2013

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu