Recent Posts

marți, 25 iunie 2013

YOUR CHARM





YOUR CHARM

My beloved,

I know you are waiting for me in the Temple of Love
I feel the aroma of your kisses like an echo on my lips
They resonate like the Symphony of the Universe
Led by the best master of Love ..

The perfume I feel coming from you to me
Is beyond imagination a rainbow of scents
More than any of my dreams
By day or by night..

Your charm is heavenly for sure
Your delicate voice and wisdom
Come from a deep and holy mystery
From the Light of God ..

I listen to your words like breathing music,
They entered my pure soul for ever, ever
Feeling the zenith of the ode's ecstasy
In your purple Divine Love !

Whenever I go and whatever I do
Your crystalline Voice of Light calls my name
I feel its sanctified charm
Like a hymn into my heart !

Haminia Haar,
"My Poems, Prayers for your Happiness", Nr. 47
Copy rights@June25,2013  


0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu