Recent Posts

luni, 20 mai 2013

DIPANKAR SADHUKHAN BEAUTIFUL COMMENTS FOR HAMINIA HAAR



Sweet friend, Haminia ! 


You don't know what you have created. 

I have read your three poems. 

The poem 'FALLING NIGHTS' is so charming 

that I am spell bound whenever I recall those 
lines...

"  Hold me tight, never let me go, 

Kiss me gently, it's only you who know my wish....
Take my wild nectar and the whole 
And fly together to the Unknown... "

Since my school life I have read many love poems 

but yours is the best. 

It is mind blowing. 


I firmly believe that every poetry lover must 

appreciate your poem. Powerful feelings of love 
have been expressed in those lines. 

Sweet Haminia ! 


I am really in love with your poetry. 

Diction, simplicity, sensuousness , appeal -all are 
superb. 

After reading the poem everybody will aspire to

become your sweet heart. 

Dear friend you really don't know what you have 

created. . 

Those lines are eternal and must never go under 

the scythe of devastating Time. 

You too are not subjected to decay.


Your poem is really nectar on this Earth.

DIPANKAR SADHUKHAN,

Assistant Teacher in English,
KOLKATA, INDIA 

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu