Recent Posts

sâmbătă, 15 decembrie 2012

MY NIGHTINGALE




MY NIGHTINGALE

Oh, my nightingale, sweet bird
Who sings to me night by night from your small heart !
You think I am a shining star on this Earth,
With your little mind so smart..

You sing I am your song, true !
Your endless wishes, your dearest dreaming love,
While I dance with your wings on the ballet, You !
On your music high above ..

My beloved Paradise being !
I feel melt and lost my lot in your sweet embrace, 
The Universe Hymn is not enough for seeing
Such heavenly Love and grace..


You are divine and me too..
You bring to me Divine Love flying to the stars
And take me to the fifth dimension with you, 
To reach the holy top of bright ..

That is  home for us to live,
No, suffering, no pain, but happiness and love,
Forever we are One in kiss and sweet breath,
We are beautified in Love !

Haminia Haar,
'INSIDE THE LOVE'
"Copyrights@December15,2012


1 comentarii:

Rrodia spunea...


Mohindar Singh: I didn't know that you have nightingale in Romania. There are too many poems have been written in Punjab,and India, addressed to this lovely bird. Good poem.

Tapeshwar Prasad: A journey multidimensional with the song Divine!

Charanjeet Singh Lamba :Sister Haminia Haar Ji`
Nightingale is an important symbol for poets from a variety of ages,and has taken on a number of symbolic connotations because of its
creative & seemingly spontaneous song. A poet is a nightingale who sits in darkness ..

Nazneen Mir: spiritual journey of two divine beings so much in love... awesome Haminia..

Abdus Sahid: thank you for tagging for this beautiful poem ..A forest bird never wants a cage. so your nightingale should be free from cage to sing free....

Vaikunthanath Kaviraj: Haminia, if you continue like this, you will become a famous poet.



Gohar Hanook: and take me too the fifth dimension with you... so beautiful. Let's us ride on the wings of this Nightingale and she will take us beyond the dimensions ever known to us.

Lorraine Cohen: Thank you for sharing your writing with me Haminia<3 very beautiful indeed! Good weekend for you<3 warm blessings .

Dom Colucci: Author beautiful in Love indeed...beautiful poem as well my Dearest Haminia....thank you for this tag...enjoy as well.... ~
Saturday at 3:21pm · Unlike · 2

Charlie Giardino lovely...

Chad Repko: very very nice


Patrick Daniel : Read nice ink... bravo..

Rial Ahsan : Lovely poem Haminia. Your poems lifts hearts and purifies soul...The journey is eternal and that we will meet the Creator one day

Jennifer Lynn Cochran: So very delightful Haminia. Thank you for sharing.

Ina de Graaf: Very lovely ..Thank you dear Haminia..

Heidi J. Kan "You are divine and me too..
You bring to me divine love flying to stars
And take me to the fifth dimension with you," Very beautiful !

D Dori Georges: We are beautiful in love...

Zi Plátano Keep singing with words, dearest Hami

Kay Salady: Such a deep appreciation for the gift from God. I love this song. Thank you dear.

Aalok Biswas And I am the last, but not the least to say, THANK YOU.

Diane Rousseau Ph D Beautiful, Divine !

Trimiteți un comentariu