Recent Posts

duminică, 25 noiembrie 2012

DEAR JESUS





DEAR JESUS

Oh, dear heavenly Jesus, you bright 
so much during all my dreams by day 
and night..

I know you'll come soon, on December
25th, together with Santa Klaus, for my 
mother and father, for my sister and 
me..

I want to tell you before we meet that I 
was very quiet, I listened to my parents 
and grandma, all things..

I was a very good little boy, I went to the
kindergarten every day and I learned all 
the poems and carols for you..

I can sing " Silent Night "," Jingle bells ",
"Merry Christmas "and "O, Tannenbaum "
in German language, to you..

Dear Jesus, please, tell Santa Klaus to 
put in his bag some toys and sweets for
me, but not to forget the brownish teddy
bear with black eyes and the chocolate
with strawberry cream..

My mother told me that you are so good,
that I'd ask you something more for my little
sister who can not speak yet, a blue eyed
and blond curly hair doll..

I don't know if you will bring something
to my mother and father but I want to
tell you that they are very good parents
and I love them very much .

I will wait for you, no matter how much !

Haminia Haar,
26th November 2012

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu