Recent Posts

miercuri, 21 septembrie 2011

GORINTA DARED AND ACHIEVED DREAM



Hi, Haminia,

Thanks for your confirmation, it's all great pleasure to
be friends, looking farward !

Gorinta

*

Hello, Haminia !

Great love you, I thought of you this moment as soon I
landed facebook, but you were not on line, good night,
love you !

Gorinta

*

Dear Haminia,

It's great for me to have you agood friend, I appreciate
your keen observation, this Onam is a great festival of
Kerala state of India, especially this festival will be
celebrated by all Hindus, Christians and muslims, that's
why I like this as a great festival.

Gorinta

*

My
Dearest Sweet Darling
Haminia,


You made our life beautiful,with
tremandous thrills !!! And you know
that my favourite thing is hearing
of your vocal voice - sounds that
make me Vibrate my self as you
were here with me physical.

I can't wait to see you,"wish we
live in the same town,home,always
Love talking to you .


God knows I wish you happy,and my
dearest,I beleive that our love is
blessed by God.

It is a union of two souls destined
for everlasting happiness.

Thus you have become the star of
my life which brings me light in my
life and warmth when I need it.

The joy of living,the peace of mind
that comes from sharing,caring,and
that shoulder to lean on in times of
stress.


You are my precious, I will cherish
you,love you for ever & I miss you.



Yours' love,lovingly

Gorinta .

http://officeimg.vo.msecnd.net/en-us/images/MB900314150.jpg


*

Haminia dear,


It's great as a teacher to know something new, this
festival
is of Kerala state of India, where King Bali Chakravathi's
birthday, and he wishes that his people should be happy
and enjoy the life in a good way.

This is such a great event because all the religious of
Kerala state will celebrate this; because of this I love it.
Thanks for your love and hugs.

Gorinta

*

Dear Haminia,

Very good : to dare everything !

Where are you , I couldn't see you online and infact I
was waiting for you, I've just come from hospital, or
else see you in early hours at 6.30 am ...

Gorinta

*

Good night, Haminia !

Two lives, two hearts joined together of friendship
and should be united for ever with love and harmony.
Dare to dream, Try to achieve !!

Gorinta

*


Haminia,

Never I shall forget the time I spent with you,
continue to be as my friend, as you always find
me yours. Good night, my dear !

Gorinta

*

Dear Haminia,


It is a meaningful and very much popular and
example for this Universe once again, as you said ...

This is the relationship of two souls in all the
aspects as God gifted souls for these human
beings to understand....
I felt great divinity, thank you, my unique !

Likewise in India also we have the love of two souls - lord
Krishna and Radha - Radha-Krishna - they never married
- but they are the example of love. I give you my love, you
know ...

Gorinta

*

Sweet Haminia,

Fine morning - with love!
Thanks a lot for all your support you give me,
and have a good sleep !
Actually this morning sleep is really marvelous.

Gorinta with love

*


Haminia,

These are for you :


Always slow and study wins the rales.


A day definitely comes true in our lives. Wait !


Really sensible, worthful, meaningful and
Thanks for every thing showed to me ...


Gorinta

*
Hi, Haminia !

Just have a look at the ground, beauty & nature
of India and try to see your friend ,

Gorinta


*

Hello, Haminia,

This music is for you and to get an idea about
the Mother Land India - Vandhematharam !

Gorinta


*

Dear Haminia,

This trip to India - Gorinta is of a seed from which
the flowers's of tomorrow's happiness grow in you.

Gorinta

*

Dear Haminia,

Cheer up !
Sweet thoughts were sent to you in this morning,
to warm up your heart and bless your day !
Happy good morning to you !

Gorinta

*


My dearest Haminia,

Hi,

The first time I have known you,
you have been so good and you
have been so nice to me..., we
became good friends and shared
every tear,every sadness,joy and
happiness in life of these days.

However,as years passed by, I
never expect that time will
change everything.

You were more than a friend.
You become some one special in
my Heart.

A very special in my heart I have
known. It is amazing and lovely !!

You are every reason,every hope
and every dream I have ever had
before.

Every day we are together is the
greatest day of my life . I wish
always to be yours's and my
dear, will you be alway's mine ?

And ah ! You are the some one
special, I long for Some one
special in my heart.

With love
Gorinta

*

Haminia,

Thanks, these flowers always makes our souls
happier and better !

Dare to Dream, Try to Achieve ! I do it !


Gorinta



*


http://officeimg.vo.msecnd.net/en-us/images/MB910215939.jpg


My Dear Haminia,

I had to write you as soon as I could to express just how much I was happy being with you last few days of our life by all means Indeed!!. I really had a great life time.

To be Honest,I have never felt as happy,as it was a joy of experience to my life.

Truthfully, my sweet cute Haminia,you are a class-act even though I met you only recently by God's grace,I feel as though I have known you for a long time.I consider my self a good judge of character,and from what I have seen,you are a one-in-a-million.

So strong,gentle,compassionate nature,intellligent,humble,and beuatiful with the feelings to have the life with divine love - Spiritual,Intellectual,physical, all these are endewing qualities which attract me very much.

Haminia,whenever i think of you,My heart skips a beat,and my senses swirl in anticipation of seeing you at the earliest. You have become ambrosia of my heart,and I am drawn to you as a bee is to honey.

I wish I could hold you in my arms and gaze into your beautiful eyes and express how much you mean to me.

I can only offer my heart through this letter, its important to me that you know how much I love you and how devoted I am to our relation ship.
!!!

I live for the day when our physical separation will End,My love for you boundless,Immeasurable.And despite the miles between us,your heart is safe in mine, for my love for you is strong and enduring and will overcome my adersity

Infact,the longer I am away from you,the greater my yearning becomes to be you with you again.

And until I can seal these words with a tender kiss and a warm embrace.I send my heart across the miles along with my vow of everlasting love and devotion.
http://officeimg.vo.msecnd.net/en-us/images/MB900049581.jpgUrs lovingly,

mind,heart and soul.....................Gorinta
http://officeimages.microsoft.com/clipart/dglxasset.aspx?AssetID=MM900173999&Origin=|0&LCID=16393&ex...


*

http://officeimages.microsoft.com/clipart/dglxasset.aspx?AssetID=MM900356605&Origin=|0&LCID=16393&ex...



My
Dearest Sweet Darling
Haminia,


You made our life beautiful,
with tremandous thrills !!!,

And you know that now my
favourite thing is hearing of
your vocal voice - sounds
that make me to Vibrate my
self as you were here with
me physical.

I can't wait to see you,"wish
we live in the same town,home,
always love talking to you .

God knows I wish you happy,
and my dearest,I believe that
our love is blessed by God.

It is a union of two souls
destined for everlasting
happiness.

Thus you have become the
star of my life. Which brings
me light in my life,and warmth
when I need it.


The joy of living,the peace of
mind that comes from sharing,
caring,and that shoulder to
lean on in times of stress.

You are my precious, I will
cheris you, love you for ever
& I miss you.



Yours' love,

lovingly

Gorinta .

http://officeimg.vo.msecnd.net/en-us/images/MB900314150.jpg









http://www.tom-phillips.info/images/cool.pics.35/image.3502.jpg
http://www.tom-phillips.info/images/cool.pics.35/image.3503.jpg
http://www.tom-phillips.info/images/cool.pics.35/image.3505.jpg
http://www.tom-phillips.info/images/cool.pics.35/image.3506.jpg
http://www.tom-phillips.info/images/cool.pics.35/image.3507.jpg
http://www.tom-phillips.info/images/cool.pics.35/image.3508.jpg
http://www.tom-phillips.info/images/cool.pics.35/image.3509.jpg
http://www.tom-phillips.info/images/cool.pics.35/image.3510.jpg
http://www.tom-phillips.info/images/cool.pics.35/image.3512.jpg
http://www.tom-phillips.info/images/cool.pics.35/image.3513.jpg
http://www.tom-phillips.info/images/cool.pics.35/image.3514.jpg
http://www.tom-phillips.info/images/cool.pics.35/image.3515.jpg
http://www.tom-phillips.info/images/cool.pics.35/image.3516.jpg
http://www.tom-phillips.info/images/cool.pics.35/image.3517.jpg
http://www.tom-phillips.info/images/cool.pics.35/image.3518.jpg
http://www.tom-phillips.info/images/cool.pics.35/image.3519.jpg
http://www.tom-phillips.info/images/cool.pics.35/image.3520.jpg
http://www.tom-phillips.info/images/cool.pics.35/image.3521.jpg
http://www.tom-phillips.info/images/cool.pics.35/image.3522.jpg
http://www.tom-phillips.info/images/cool.pics.35/image.3523.jpg
http://www.tom-phillips.info/images/cool.pics.35/image.3524.jpg
http://www.tom-phillips.info/images/cool.pics.35/image.3525.jpg
http://www.tom-phillips.info/images/cool.pics.35/image.3527.jpg
http://www.tom-phillips.info/images/cool.pics.35/image.3528.jpg
http://www.tom-phillips.info/images/cool.pics.35/image.3529.jpg
http://www.tom-phillips.info/images/cool.pics.35/image.3530.jpg




Yours lovingly,

Gorinta

*

Sweet Haminia,

Life is like music ! It is beautiful...
Sweet letters of the angel tongue,
It enhances the relationship and
comforts the soul .

Gorinta!


My Dearest Haminia,

My heart is full of love, thanks,
somewhere in some loop corner
of your heart you have trusted,
and it is a great feeling for me :
today you believed me.

And you touched my heart.
You are gorgeous, so pretty as
you mind, heart, & soul.

Love you,
yours,

Gorinta

*


Hi,

My dearest Haminia,

Hope a day comes,which
will be un imagineable,its
so heavenly the time !!!


Yours lovingly,

Gorinta


*


My Dear Haminia,

My love,you fear some times,
I do not love you so much as
you wish ?

My dear lady I love you ever
and ever and with out reserve.
The more I have know you the
more I have loved you.

The last night your kisses were
ever the sweetest,the last smile
the brightest " my feelings ".

When you gave me your exotic
photo yesterday,I was filled with
as much admiration as if I had
then seen you for the first time.

Your eyes are most beautiful as
I can see our future in your eyes.
This gorgeous brown I will never
forget.

Since you came into my life, I have
been so happy, the fact we are a
thousand miles apart is not a matter
at all because you are alway's in my
heart.

I am waiting for the day's to make
our dreams come true. I will wait
for you for a life time if you want
me to. Do you know why ? Because
you are the only one who was
attracted by me,and initiated the
vibrations of love.

I hope you never quit seeing how
much my love for you is true.

Love always,

Gorinta

*



Hello my dear - sweet heart !

May I have a pleasure in asking you about who
they are - lovely pair in your rose picture - profile
and did you see my new profile picture ?

Love you,

Gorinta


*



My dear Haminia,

A woman knows the face of the man
she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
Love always,

Gorinta

*



"its beautiful,expresses which we cannot be said.and impossible to be silent."

Subject: TANGO FIRE - La Cumparsita
After silence,that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music................love always..Gorinta........

Subject: Negramaro - quel posto che non c'è
You are alway's beautiful ,for ever.!!! love alway's ...Gorinta



"its great,beautiful,and i appreciate your concept,feelings too."




Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving some one deeply gives you courage.!!!!! Love u Gorinta,

Re: LARA FABIAN
My love,Thanks for your dedicated feelings through this song,really superb,mindblowing,gorgous,as if where there is great love,there are alway's miracles....!!!and u are welcoming me to lie ve with you,and to be your love forever.!!!Its true I love you alway's,till the last beat of my heart. Urs lovingly Gorinta


"Lovely,I have alway's wished....!!!"


"Lovely rose's,Speak's bout love,as a language known to heart..!!only."


"Such a lovly warmth thought,praises equally beyond all in life......"

Haminia - Gorinta. happy lovely morning
How did it happen that our lips came together,last night and was a kiss.lovely, beautiful,in my dream.wish to be in our life with the same frequency,fragrance,vibrations,forever,love you alway's. Gorinta



My Dearest Haminia,Red rose

My love,My dear darling,Red heart

This morning you made my day with coffee, which you send it for me,and this made me further longing for you, I would let you know that my love for you is burning very brightly from this morning ...!! Red lips

My heart longs for you,My heart long to leap at the sound of your voice, My heart longs to be filled with you by your smile. My heart longs for my Love,respect,and adoration to flow to you as i gently kiss your hands. My heart longs to be warmed when I hold you in my arms.My heart feels the passion as i cares your face,store into your beautiful eyes and tenderly kiss you.my heart longs to see our love for one and other grow as we sit on the couch and we share from the heart. My heart longs to express my love for you as i rub your leg while we talk.My heart longs to be calmed and comforted as i lovingly kiss and cares your bare arms,.My heart longs for me to cup your face in my hands and draw you in for a tender,loving and passionate kiss,My heart longs to feel the sensual passion and desire as we feed each other grapes. My heart longs to experiece the sensual passion between us. My heart longs to feel the love and joy of us cuddling and snuggling close. I adore my Love.

with love of my tender heart alway's

Gorinta

Husband Vs Wife.............................hehe
Just.....................................................................................Joking laugh.,
have fun !!!

My Dearest Rodica,
I love you,
This morning is so beautiful,really fantastic and sweet....with your coffee
I am looking forward to holding you once again in my loving arms,You are beautiful, You are wonderful and takes care of me,You are special,You are mine !!!!!!...............
Good morning,
rose and hugs to you,
Love you alway's,
Gorinta

My
Dearest Haminia,
Haminia, I adore you,you are the most wonderful woman. You make me feel loved and worthy of Love., you are the woman that I long to share life's all adventures with you especially.
I long to share the intimacy of talking from the heart, I feel that i have had so much love to give and that it has been bottled up insided me for so very long time,No one has been interested in opening the bottle and seeing what was inside, you have not only been willing and interested in opening the bottle, but you have joy fully been surrounded and enveloped in the love that flows from my heart.
You inspire and fully embrace the romantic man inside me, You are the woman that welcomes me with a big warm smile with your arms out stretched, You are the woman that loves and longs for my warm hugs, You look at me with eyes full of love when i touch your face and look into your beautiful eyes,You warmly welcome my loving kiss ,You are the woman that I long to love until the end of mytime and day's.
I love you.
Gorinta

*


Hello,
My dear Haminia,

I am glad to be in talking and in touch with you
at least over phone and with computer. But still
you have no idea how much I miss you.!!!

My arms miss holding you, My eyes miss your smile,
My ears miss the sound of your laugh. I miss the
smell of your hair and the taste of your lips.I miss
your head resting on my chest.I miss exposing your
neck to loving and tender kisses.

I am missing being near you, I am misssing a lot.!!
With love from a loving heart,

Gorinta


Subject: ~*♥*K'Jon - On The Ocean~*♥*(Beautiful Romantic Music)(HD)
Absolutely for us,This is our life - love ......................With you,How beautiful our life will be.........i love you and I love us !!!!!


The best and the most beautiful feels of you i felt in my heart through your heart .I love you and i love us...! love alway's you....I love you.


"wonderful,it's great to hear from you,the feeling for the No smoking.I congrats for putting your words to impressive this smokers - to be a No smokers..!!! Loves it..keep writing.Thanks"


Hello,
My dear love Haminia,

Here I am before you,hey open your eyes,
and listen the first word of you&our day
to you of this morning and day - I LOVE YOU
- GOOD MORNING TO YOU...!!!!!

And I feel we should be crazy on our love,
and Craziness is like heaven,And soon our
distance will be bridged. Love you.!!!!

Holding you in my warmth arms.

Gorinta


*

My dearest,

http://officeimg.vo.msecnd.net/en-us/images/MB900447915.jpg
My dear rodica ( haminia ),
Sweet heart,
You are so special ,That i want you to know I truly,completely love you for being my sweet heart,my partner and my friend. I love you today and forever for the caring and joy that you share with out end.
I love you today and forever for the warm tender tocuh and the things that you do.
For the way that you help my dreams to come true and for filling my Bottle with your love today,tomorrw and forever.
I will never stop loving you,
http://officeimg.vo.msecnd.net/en-us/images/MB910216384.jpgGorinta


"Its beautiful,lovly,cute message of thought's and feels............Gorgeous."





"Marvelous,beautiful aura of feelings,loves it, and wonderful angel.!!"


"Thankq for roses,really great and beautiful,can be a garden of feelings.!"

Hello, love you
Very Very Good morning,i wish you a happy day for you,with a lovly coffee,and kisses, to you......................love alway's

My dearest Haminia,
Very lovely good morning my dear,Thanks for your beautiful coffee,which really made to begin my day. And a special rose for you..........
love alway's
Gorinta

Hello

My dear Haminia,




Please come ! Coffee waiting for you specially, Good day ! Love always !!

Gorinta.

*

Hi, Haminia, doctor !

Just four mins back I have become old, any how
old
is gold,what do you say ? It's good in touch with you !!

Gorinta

*

Dear Haminia,

Good morning , wishing you a good happy day !
I do alway's remember in every breath of my time,
as I told you that I should get re-schedule my
programme day for us...
The coffee is lovely and new day begins, and I will
be watching all beautiful videos !

Gorinta

*

Dear Haminia,

Nice coffee,Thanks... I send you this meaningful

Vangelis - Song Of The Seas by Ine Braat
Hope you enjoy it...

Gorinta


*


Haminia ,


This is the real beauty of love, dedication, confidence,
will power, faith, trust of Love ..!!!!! Thank you !

Gorinta

*


Hello, My dear Haminia,

No any problem, everything is as it was, I am in busy schedule and in heavy work schedule,with some difficulties of my work..Morning 4 am I start my work at hospital..Think how hectic it is.
And humble request to you not to write pages of pages of comments on each and every thing, this created me a big trouble......otherwise everything is fine.. Love and hugs.

Gorinta,
5 October 2010








0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu