Recent Posts
duminică, 18 septembrie 2011
Brave man nowadays
Publicat de
Rrodia
Dear Peret,
The images from your video, your touching words,
the music and its lyrics took my breath for a while
and made my heart beat faster full of emotions...
It's for the first time in my life when I know directly
(even if only through Internet) a true fighter for the
rights of his people by risking his life and being
conscious of this danger, as you say through the
singer's voice " I did what I had to do, I planned
each step on my path, I did my way with few regrets ...
What is a man if he doesn't say what he feels ? "
These are the thoughts of a very brave man, they
are your words spread to all your friends who
support you, who care about you and pray for you
all time, as you very well know. I admire you very
much for all your Human qualities, writer talent
and heavenly gifts, all of them being reasons for
which you are so much loved by all the people, not
only in your country.
God bless you and all of us !
Haminia

0 comentarii:
Trimiteți un comentariu