
Dear Haminia,
Thank you so much for such a nice mail. I always impressed by your feelings and the you care. So nice feelings are there. You must be nice girl with all beautiful sensations of obedient and motivated daughter, sister and u will be much strong wife and mother too.
I am fine. Yes, today I sent so many emails to confirm either my TOEFL score is ok or not. Because overall score 87 is ok but you know I am lacking three points in reading but having extra 4 points in writing. Professor Amanda so nice and kind. She followed me perfectly and sent her observations. She said this is quite critical point for you to lack 3 points in one section. But she blessed with hope. She asked to fill web-based form to check validity. I have submitted the form and waiting for confirmation mail from admission section.
I requested professor to update me today if possible because if that is not possible to consider my score then Tomorrow is final day to confirm my ticket to go to Pakistan. If i will wait more then got failed then this will be very strange for me because i will have no option to fly to Pakistan this month. Due to Ramadhan all flights are already confirmed. My mother waiting for me. I was totally prepared to go to Pakistan if I don't get 87score. So my mother allowed me to stay and pursue the process to join Professor Amanda and to leave Japan on earliest. She is great for me, already praying for me all the times.
I am worried about you, what happen to you . Please, please get well soon. Please write as you want as you wish. I wish to be the first reader. Dear Roxana -san I have more aspects of life nowadays. I got great, great experience of life. The big event I should discuss with you if you can understand, is if we will be able to meet in England.
Fani

0 comentarii:
Trimiteți un comentariu