Recent Posts

vineri, 12 august 2011

NICE LETTER FROM KHALID



Dear Haminia
,

These cars are awesome... But out of my budget :( I wish to have one of these. What I have right now in sports is mustang GT, 335 horse power. I have driven it maximum 240Km speed. This was very high for me.

But all my horses are black. Both the cars are black but today I am wearing white dress...

I was supposed to send you some recipes today... But my laptop is dead and the charger I forget in office.

What do you think about the cake ? I like it too much. I will explain you how to make it. If we meet some day we both can do cooking together.

You teach me your food and I am gonna teach you mine. So we can have two taste in the meal.

How is your computer now? I hope the keys working fine now.
You take care and wish to see you soon !

Love,

Khalid

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu