Recent Posts

miercuri, 10 august 2011

LET'S DRAW A CIRCLE AROUND THE UNIVERSE





My dearest Fani, your phrase is very sophisticated from the

very first sight and it is very challenging for me, you guessed !

It brings to my mind so many beautiful things, so many....and
I make efforts to realize what are you thinking about.... So, if
you like this issue, I also like it very much and I will present
you my view , one by one letting you choose what you like or
like very much .... having the desire that you tell me your
appreciation later.

First of all, I feel much Inspiration from the White color of the
background but writing the black letters on white, I feel that
they break the White and sadness into my heart. That's why
I tried to color the letters last time but I couldn't ...all the
background was colored, not the letters as I wished. I couldn't
change anything...I don't know how to use this Internet.

I would be happy to tell me how to color the letters , please !

Now , your phrase...In my mind and thoughts ,

I can make a circle around the universe any moment with a
pen on a sheet of paper or simple in my mind. My eyes are great
artists and I am very happy for that and thank God for having
given me the possibility to imagine everything I wish to see
and I can not see in reality.

So, I can see one circle around the universe or more circles,
as many stars as possible shining white or yellow or any color...
my divine rainbow is wonderful !

Of course all comes from White Light , from God's Light which
fortunately I can see any moment in different sizes ...as necessary
at the certain moment. Maybe you will have questions about my
words...I will give you the answer to each one with much pleasure.

Dear Fani, it's only you who could ask me such a question about
a circle around the universe by picking only and only one point
from anywhere... Good and smart question !

We can draw a circle around the universe by picking one by one
the stars of the souls who are shining from the same source : the
Light ! Each soul has a star in universe, they are anywhere , they
can be seen or not seen by the human eyes. But I see billions
of stars running in a timeless speed , all of them shining and
blinking very beautiful in my universe , may it be day or night !

I can draw a circle around the Universe by picking one by one
the stars of the souls I know and all the others who shine over
the Earth especially by night when the people are looking to the
black sky and admire the little stars knowing or not knowing
that they are their souls breathing the given Light .

Why do people start to dream when looking to the stars which
make so wonderful circles and other wonderful forms like The
Greater Bear or the Lesser Bear, like the Milky Way or simple,
admiring the Moon ?

Do they feel their inner soul and heart there on the sky ? Do they
feel their dreams coming true from the stars ? Do they feel their
breath coming from Heaven by night ?

My answer is : Yes, they feel that their soul and being belong
to the single Source of the universe, to the creator of all : God !

We can draw one circle around the universe by picking only
one and only one point from anywhere, you said and asked me
to say my opinion.

We can pick the single Breath from anywhere, my dear. We can
draw a wonderful circle around the universe with our souls
singing our happiness and joy while dancing in liberty our
unlimited Love for our Lord !

Here, on Earth, we can see each other and measure our flesh
and blood more than we can see and feel our heavenly souls.
Here , we can draw our houses and cars around the ground.
From this to good seen, unhappiness and lack of love spring.

Let's draw the divine circle of our souls around the blessed
Universe ! I draw it ! Do you want me to show it to you or
can you see it by yourself ?

Love and Light !

Haminia

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu