Recent Posts

joi, 4 august 2011

COMMENT UPON DR. RAJESH 'S ARTICLE




Dear Raj, your writing about the little baby is
touching beautiful.

You really gave all your soul and wisdom to help
this child and you succeeded to make him feeling
good and happy with his mother and the mother,
too.

You also make us feel glad to see your optimism
and faith in God and Jesus Christ while helping
the little human being. I have always had a very
good feeling about this child and it is the same
now !

He will live !!! His analysis will be good . I pray for
Harini baby all time , as I said from the beginning
of his life story.

God will help him to live a healthy life and you to
be content of your work and faith !

God bless the child, you and all the people involved
in this case!


Haminia

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu