Recent Posts

vineri, 3 decembrie 2010

PHILOSOPHY BETWEEN FRIENDS FROM DIFFERENT CONTINENTS

"Why are you pulling me in highly tense words about life, Philospophy. Are you Philosophy?

I don't want to be very common man while I can see common men seem enjoying life more than us who label each and every passion of life by very complicated ones.

Today, very first time I saw your profile pictures. Till now, I only read Haminia. I never read your profile. The same affright is there which I feel from my own mind. The Lady in second picture, watching Earth in her hands js like her child, seems My own Mind. I always think about that time when I will be able to see this planet Earth from very far away, where millions of human objects are performing according to the specified script written for them. Script is full of constraints while little man trying to go beyond the limits. I appreciate this useless struggle of mankind. At the end, I come to conclusion, One day I will be able to see not only this planet Earth but the whole universe. That day I will not be further more part of this world and flying to the next stage, for accountability on my efforts to go beyond the limits specified by the script written for me.

Dear Haminia, I can see, our common subject is very complicated, that's beyond limits for common people. It looks very tough job, some time I feel disqualified to have some words about it. It deals with minds and their observations. I m afraid if I started to observe things very wrong then who will be responsible, while no one will even guide me because there will be blame on me or lable of CRAZY or COMMON MAN. Philosophy itself needs guidance, inspirations. Let me call my philosophy as my inspirations taken from others, social influence either bad or good, my own observations. I don't beleive Philosophy as an independent variable while we want to think about philosophy a domain full of liberty, where I can play my own inning without any pressure. I think we don't make any justice to philosophy itself.

Where I fix my philosophy, One instance I see things very negative, very passimistic while very next I observe new passion, next coming instances more enjoyful, full of life where nothing goes wrong. Is philosophy a mixture of knowing nothing, hopes then sense of loose, new hope to achievements, joy of success, next targets, forgetting old blessings, so on. ?

Anyway, If you are interested to know about Psychy of Japanese Philosophers then both of us have to wait, because as I know Japanese are no so much rich in this regard.

Let us base on our own sources of Philosophy. No doubt, we have inspiring past, very rich in philosophical studies. If you asked about me, you will find my roots in great era of Arabian philosophers, then roots goes back to Aristotle, Greece and so on where I cant see more.

Irfan, with bundle of thanks for friendly love.
Thank you for strengthening my philosophy, "I dont loose people or people don't loose me" or whatever."

Irfan M.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu