Recent Posts

joi, 2 decembrie 2010

" HAMINIA, HAMINIA, HAMINIA... "




"Haminia, Haminia, Haminia...

Thanks. thanks, thanks so much my dear !
It's simply mind blowing, heart throbbing poem by you.
My God, you are simply superb !
I bow my head in your respect!!

Ya, you deserve it Haminia, you really deserve it.

You have great skill of expressing your feelings, Haminia,
I stand no where in front of you.
You have given such a special feeling that I feel life worth living.
I am blown away like leaves in the storm of your passion.
I am drenched in the Tsunami of your feelings.
I feel heat of a volcano in my heart which may erupt any moment.

I am never alone even if I am single in my room because you are
there in my mind and heart whom I feel with me and within me!!!!
If "God The Almighty" asks me for a wish...I will ask for an
opportunity to kiss yours ocean like eyes and hug you to feel
your heart beat in me...

Missing you ! "

SY.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu