Recent Posts

sâmbătă, 4 decembrie 2010

FRIENDSHIP AND HAMINIAN PHILOSOPHY





"Dear Fani,


I will call you Fani because I like this name...it is also used in Romania where it comes from St. Stefan. Anyway I feel you very familiar to me because of so many coincidences in our life...as "Coincidence is God's will to make Him present " - Albert Einstein and Me think.

I send you this Christian Indian song which I like very much and I feel that it will touch your soul, too. I could read only today your e-mail explaining what I hadn't understood about Google and the rest... Now I see what simple were your words . I know why I didn't understand: because of that link to a site...I didn't check it ...and I thought something else.

Your reply to that is really good and abstract Philosophy and it proves me that you are a very profound thinker and also talented poet. You mustn't worry about me, I am good, very busy as usually. In your first e-mail your words were very pesimistic and my reply was of taking care of you and offering my soul help from distance
by simple thinking that you are so far away from home and you feel maybe a little alone.

I wanted to encourage you, to feel better. Later you were a little afraid of my philosophy and you called it Haminian Philosophy.
I don't think that my philosophy can have a name in Philosophy... I am honored to hear that but also I feel smiling... You are lovely. I am not a philosopher, you know. I am a journalist and I write daily a lot. Sometimes I also write philosophy essays by pleasure. Or poems if I am inspired.

Thank you for the beautiful poem you sent me... It is very beautiful written. I will write you another letter as reply to your long and very touching life story that made me wordless from time to time while reading it. Your life inspires me writing about blessed, gifted and beloved God's children and their Path and Destiny. Very good, of course !

Until then, I wish you all your dreams and desires come true !
Tomorrow we , the Christians, celebrate St.Nicolas Day who brings all the "good" children some sweets into their shoes put on the window and a golden thin branch from a special tree which can be "used" by their parents in case "necessary".
This song is a present from St.Nicolas and from me for You .

Friendly love,

Haminia"

**********************

"Dear Haminia,

Thank you very much for your considerations in all regards.

Coincidences are every where but the need is to value them, to care from heart, to convert them into very very sweet relations across the nations, across the land pieces of this Earth called continents. You are doing well. I can see you are proving yourself as mankind bonding. I appreciate your effort. What I hope you for those who see warm sunshine and snow out of window and cant give wording to them.

You understand me, I don't know how old I am, but my mother gives me the number 27 yet. While I feel I am from thousand years, just reached here in this world on my time, have you studied and explore divine book of Allah, Quran, a source of knowledge streams for the whole universe. You have so fertile mind and capacity to Absorb a lot, definitely you will be much more inspired. Its true.

I respect your tomorrows celebrations, have a great day. I wish you the best. I don't know bit more about this day but I wish my best to you for this you to a very precious friend, so loving, so caring. May God bless you the truth, for which your soul is desiring for.

You said my words inspire you a lot. Do you read those words more than once as I am reading your messages this time very late night? If it is that, then it's really inspiring coincidence.

I am waiting for that moment when we will express our desire to know about more each other, though you repeatedly ask me for not to contact you if I am interested in any sort of searching of female to waste my time. Definitely, I am mot.

Dear Haminia, you write me very long replies, I can feel value of your time. You are such an active journalist, how I will be able to pay for your time? I am also worried about it though I am happy too to have your such a caring management. Let us sketch each other in our minds that how much you old are, how good smile you have for your friends, humans.

All the best,

~ FANI ~ "

Edit: Haminia

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu