Recent Posts

sâmbătă, 15 mai 2010

MY SOPHISTICATED FRIEND WHOSE WRITINGS I LOVE




Haminia,



.
.. One of the sweetest friends ever, I beseech you not see me
universalizing my comment on my idea.

It's essence of one of my subjective/personal experiences, I'm
little generalizing it for all the greatest girls, and I very clearly
affixed a reduction qualification to it.

I'm afraid I'm inept in language my conceptions, or perhaps my
writing pieces beg for repeated readings to reach my intended
meanings.

I offer there that in my case(s) 'they' thought it enough that
'they' are sanctioning me privileged spaces in 'their guarded
niches of hearts', and from this point forward most of the
advices fall in the domain of my striving.

I wished to be politically correct but not at the cost of false
representation and holding realism in abeyance 'in my
social milieu'.

This milieu may not be wishful but what to do if one happens
to coming from such locale....should one speak experiential-lies
in order to falsely located favorable in theory..?

I find myself one a certain side please ...!!!


Y.C.


0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu