Recent Posts

duminică, 29 iulie 2012

APPRECIATIONS FOR MY POEM "WHY TO COME TO LIFE"





Wow, Haminia, 


You are a beginner in writing in English, 
and you wrote this! 


That's wonderful, my friend! 


It felt like you were writing from your Heart...,
intimate, like you were sharing a piece of 
yourself, and something dear to you. 


So touching and moving. 


And I am sure that as you become more 
familiar with English, it will continue to refine
itself...but for being a beginner, new to this,
this is really something! 


I am by no means an expert in the rules of 
Poetry, but if you really want to go through
line by line, to look at it structurally, I can do 
that with you....but of course, it would only be
my opinion....and it sounds like just writing
this may have been joyful and fulfilling... but 
let me know if I can be of further help in any 
way. 


Thank you for sharing this with me, and for 
your kind words. 


I am touched and grateful. Love and Gratitude !


U.K.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu