Recent Posts

sâmbătă, 4 august 2012

I WAS ALONE



I was alone

As all children in the world I have been,

A little girl in a storm, I have seen.
I liked to play in the sand with each child,
Observing the grains,they thought I was wild.

I could see what my friends couldn't at all,

The ant carrying ten times her weight more.
My passion for details of bright nature,
Happiness to show small insects creature. 

Small pebbles I threw into the river,

Swimming fish I could catch by hand, never.
I danced alone in grandmother's garden,
Watching my skirt rotating around.

When I caught a colorful butterfly ,

While flying on the fields to the sky,
The rainbow colors amazed me so much,
I felt its music in my hands to touch.

All flowers spread their fragrance to me,
Embracing body and mind carefully.
My heart for joy had not the same tone,
All I loved with my heart, I loved alone.

I smiled and laughed like sunrays shine spring,

Stars and unique Moon, my pleasure to sing !
Light was my ever teacher to guide me,
From the thunder cry I learned how to see..

All seasons songs of pure breath of trees,

Revealed the mystery of  strong mountains,
Why clouds are so white hidden in the sky,
And ocean waves are rolling too deep in life.

Today I know the meaning of the word " fly",

When we leave the Earth and say Good bye.
To live in Paradise, our sweet dream,
For ever to be loved, Truth of all means !

Haminia Haar, 


"INSIDE THE LOVE"
Copyrights@August3,2012


0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu