
Dear Aby,
Thank you so much for your nice letter, it was a
good surprise for me which made me feel very good.
You are very lovely with your sincerity about reading
my writings from my blog or FB. I am honored with so
much appreciation....If you like what I write it's very
good for me...I mean that maybe one day I will publish
what I write and I will have readers....
Anyway, I tell you as to a close friend that I can shock
the people, men or women the same with my thoughts.
It happened many times and I am afraid to write
exactly what I feel....Some men told me that they were
afraid...when I wrote about the human beings and the
universe, others thought that they were the lover to
whom I wrote, most of them don't understand what
I write if I write what I have in my mind and soul.
That's why I make efforts to write as simple as possible
even if I know that this is not good literature and even
if a poet told me that I write philosophy,not literature.
I would like to write what I need to write ...without
shocking people....but maybe this is my style. I will
send you an article which was not understood by
writers from USA or philosophers from India....and
I felt so bad for not being understood. I was looking
for someone able to understand what I wanted to
transmit ...I found only one. Maybe you will be the
second.
You make me happy to know that I help you know life
in another way, through my thoughts who come from
my soul all time when I am inspired by something
very beautiful...can be only two words or an attitude,
a smile or something without importance at first sight.
Your words inspire me now, make me think of such
people like you, who say that you didn't like literature
before meeting me ...This is very touching me.
Nobody told me such words till you and I think now
that my words touched the sensitiveness of your heart
that was sleeping temporarily and maybe I succeeded
in making you not only a literature lover but also a
philosopher who can understand the metaphor
behind the words...which help you see and feel the
beauty anywhere.
I feel happy for making you feel attracted by the art
of words and as a present for you, I will sendyou a
beautiful song composed by Rabindranath Tagore...
to see that the beauty of human mind can extent to
many fields ... He also painted, you know.
You are right, our soul is like our best wife or husband
we wish to have always...our twin souls !
Dear Abdus, you are a special man and I think that we
met by God's will for a certain reason which we discover
step by step as we can see.
Love and peace from me,
Haminia

0 comentarii:
Trimiteți un comentariu