Recent Posts

duminică, 11 septembrie 2011

CONTRADICTIONS



Dear friend,

Pakistani people hate the Americans, in any situation,
as I could see, including those more than 3.000 human
beings killed on 9/11 by muslims led by Ben Laden...

I can't understand why because your Govt. hid O.B. Laden
5 years close to the Military Academy and never recognize it...

More over, no Pakistani man or woman recognize that Ben
Laden live in Pak.....Very interesting !!! I, myself watched
the news from the compound where ben Lade lived and the
interviews taken to his neighbors who knew that he lived
there.

Why so much Lie ? Why the Govt of Pakistan complains
about the more than 35.000 Pakistani people killled by
talibans when they feed them ? This is a very ugly joke when
somebody makes fool of the others to death.

Why do you let the talibans live in Pakistan ? If they are
Pakistani killers why the Govt. doesn't apply the law
against them ? Don't you have laws ? Or the laws are not
for talibans.

Who are the talibans? Why do all the people in the world
say that Pakistan is a dangerous country? One can be
killed there any moment by " Nobody knows who".

You also hide the truth, as usually..Who can understand
Pakistani men ? I can't understand how you could hide
Ben Laden 5 years very close to Islamabad and you don't
want to say the truth ?

That means that you and all the other Pak people loved
Ben Laden and also love the talibans. I feel like crying for
the killed people from Karachi and other places in Pak
and you still hide the truth.

If you will never say the truth to all the people, nobody
will be your country's friend, except those which give
you weapons and more for killing people. In this case,
Pakistan will never know peace and silence in the heart,
nor Love, nor Allah ! I have very good friends from Pak
but they don't lie and don't hide the truth to me.
19 hours ago ·

You are very much interested in atomic weapons as I see...
One day another Pak "friend" told me that Pakistan can
put an end to Life on the earth, if their leaders want !
Any moment ! Is this your single happiness ? To count the
killed people in Pakistan because you want it and to
compare with the other killed people by talibans in the
world ?

If you think that I don't know what you think, you are wrong !!!
Who is speaking about the sacred war ? Allah's war? There
is NO ANY SACRED WAR !!!! Love can be sacred not war, but
in the muslims mind everything can be sacred, as I could hear
some declarations of those people who were to die in suicidal
bomb attack.

I give you one example of a young muslim who said that he
decided to suicide in a bomb attack because in this life he
didn't know happiness and in the future life after his death
he would be given 72 maids to make sex with them , he would
be given oranges and kiwi to eat, milk and honey. I felt very
sorry for him....

In this life he couldn't eat oranges, kiwi , milk and honey....
He sacrificed his life for eating and sex ...At the end of the
video his mother said that she agreed with his son's decision.
What kind of human beings are these ? Do they know what is
life, the true life ...or they are hungry and thirsty and they
can't think more than to dream of future life ?

They are talibans from different muslim countries. What
does the Govts do for these people ? They promise them 72
maids and kiwi and oranges .... Would you like to die for
some oranges and 72 maids ?


Haminia

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu