Recent Posts

marți, 19 martie 2013

OH, MY LOVE, MY QUEEN





My dear Haminia,

My sweet Love,I have written my poem on 
word just for you. 

I hope you will love it when you will read in 
the hush of nights and I believe when read 
in perfect mental tranquility while my love 
will make its way through your mind, body 
and soul, it will take you the realms I have 
just described in the poem. 

I want you to be mine forever and ever for all 
Eternity in whatever form and body we shall
live here or hereafter. 

***************************************


“I’m the love oh my love”
Have dreams from me,
The dreams of your heart felt desires,
The dreams that you ever dreamt,
Touch my lips and taste,
The ripened fruits of raptus Juvenility;
Be lost in my enthralling beauty,
And pick the one colour of your desire,
My orchard is full of fragrance,
The fragrance that angles bathe with,
My colours are the bow of God,
And my universe is the rain of Heaven.
For your ways are my arms
And yours resting in my lap.
I’m the gulf of your sunny days
And oasis of your dry sands;
For you I have shaped the Eternity:
The dribbles of paradisiacal wines, I will pour
Into the empty throat of your burning desire,
And will make the rivers of your thirst flow,
Through the gateway of infinite realms
To let your waters irrigate
The provenances of the souls slumber.
Upon the road of inhalation your lamps
Will lit the Sun and the stars.
Oh my beloved!
Your flames will burn the darks of souls!
And your passion will consume the agony of hell!
Come to me,
For my ways to your seeking soul
Are the falls of wonder.
Where from the currents of ecstasy
Head towards fragrant skin of your soul,
Time is but the seed of Eternity
And I will sow it
Into the ploughed land of your existence.
The flowers of eternal beauty will sprout from it
Yielding the fruits of tranquility and unfelt serenity
To intoxicate your delivering desires
Coming out of the legs of vanishing mortality. 

Hanook Gohar 
Copyrights@March16,2013

OH, MY LOVE, MY QUEEN


Oh my love, my Queen,
Now let my burning tongue swim
Into the pond of rapturous fragrance 
That emerges from the cells of your skin
And let its panting soul breathe
Under the shades of inclining mountains
From where I shall drink the nectar of my desire..

Hanook Gohar
Copyrights@March16,2013. 

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu