Recent Posts

marți, 19 martie 2013

MY INCERTITUDE





MY INCERTITUDE

When you tell me day by day and 

month by month that you love me 
so very much beyond my imagination,
that you want me to be yours eternally 
as your sweet wife and mother of your 
children...

What can I think ?


When you tell me that you are as pure 

as the snow drop in spring and a sacred
man among men, in front of the believers
in God, the Creator of all things and 
society, not having been touched by 
any sin...

What can I think ?


When I see you such a handsome man 

like a divine angel, good speaker, 
using intoxicating love words, but false 
words, to me and to so many other women
around you, without any responsibility...

Can I trust you ?


Haminia Haar,
The Orchard of Love, Nr.49
Copyrights@March19,2013





0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu