Recent Posts

joi, 20 septembrie 2012

ABOUT DEJA VU AND WE ARE ONE




Dear friend,

Your issue"We are One"is very attractive for everybody. 
You are right in every word and question. 

We all have that " Deja Vu " feeling and we don't know 
why we have that " impression " . Nobody can give the 
best explanation for " deja vu" but all of us remain with 
that "vision" in our mind. 

I also met " deja vu " and I thought very much time about
it in young age. Nobody could tell me the truth...Many 
years after, I read thousands of books of all kinds in order
to understand who I am and who are we, the human beings, 
what is our reason to live on the Earth and other questions...

I read Psychology, Philosophy, religions, the Law of 
Attraction, Physics, Metaphysics, Synergy, Reiki , Homeo-
pathy, healing, and some others ...

After all this Knowledge from teachers and books, I came 
to the conclusion that only my own experience helped me 
understand my life and the others. 

So, I think that Knowledge from books and teachers toge-
ther with Knowing which is from God and my own experien-
ce could help me understand how " we work " and " How 
we think " only in great harmony with nature and the other 
beings and human beings. 

We are Photons of Light = Energy = Vital Force without 
which our life would not be possible. The homeopaths call it
Vital Force, the Physicists call it Light of the universal 
energy, other men of science call it Energy, the priests call
it Light from God. 

Yes, the energy is from God, the creator of all things, 
beings and human beings, the creator of all the Universe. 

We are made by the same chemical elements of the universe
in different quantities for each body. 

All the differences among people come from Education ! 

An educated man can do many more things than the other 
all time. When I say education, I don't mean going to 
school...Education can be given by grandparents, by parents,
by our own observation of the things happening in nature 
around us. 

All is connected with understanding the direct connection
of any human being with God, our creator and with nature. 

So, by short, we are all the same created by God if we
respected God's will for us... That who didn't care to learn 
about his life and reason of existence on Earth, would not 
be given the same benefits in life before birth or after. 

I am sure that you understand me. We are what we think 
about us. We are what we want to be. We can be happy if 
we want, we can be loved much more than we have ever 
expected if we give love...

To give love is the simplest thing and you know it, as I 
could see from your writings. 

All people need love the same with Air to breath...If they 
are not able to receive it because they are not able to
give it in the requested way, they will think of love all 
their lives in their dreams only. 

Life is very simple if we respect the natural lows of nature....

Unfortunately, the people changed this world almost 100 % ..
In these conditions they abandoned their need for love for
much time because they became robots in work for money. 

When they remembered love, it forgot them...They 
started to buy "love" and so, day by day, they transformed 
the truth in Lie and Now, some of us are looking for the 
real and true other human beings with the same old thoughts 
we have in our mind since ages...

Fortunately sometimes we discover each other but not 
very easy. That's why, when we find each other's twin soul,
we must celebrate the heavenly gift from God. 

Now, I am sure that I gave you some answers to your 
questions...Now, you know why some of us attract each 
other so much...Like all of Us , here in this special group
of profound thinkers !

God bless Us !

Haminia,
20 of September 2012

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu