Recent Posts

sâmbătă, 22 septembrie 2012

ALL CHILDREN HAVE THEIR OWN ANGELS SINCE BIRTH



In Christianity, my religion, it is well known that each 
child receives an Angel from God when he is born. 

That angel takes care of the little human being all his
 life only with the child's will. So, the little child must be
told by his parents or grandparents about his Angel in 
order that the child think of the Angel all time as his 
best friend timeless ! 

The little child must thank his good angel every day and 
evening, in the morning when he wakes up and in the 
evening before going to sleep. 

When I was a little girl, four years age, I was afraid of 
being hit when I fell down while playing or running with 
other children. I was also very shy and I didn't speak 
with the other children because I thought that they were 
much smarter than me. 

My grandmother told me about my angel and taught me 
a small prayer to him ...

I felt suddenly very good when I found out that somebody 
cared about me all time and I started to think every day 
and evening to my angel, feeling that I am not alone
when my parents were not with me. 

Since that day, I was not afraid of anything and I started 
to speak with the other children. 

Many years after, I was sure that only the thing that 
somebody cares about me and takes care of me all time, 
makes me successful in life, among my colleagues and 
teachers. 

I started to be courageous in my classroom and to speak 
what I wanted to say ...

All my teachers and colleagues appreciated me at my 
right value at that time and now, it is the same because
have a good behavior with everyone, I respect every-
one and I do my best to help the others when I can...

The children must be taught what is the best for them 
and must be supported all time when they are in school...

I was helped by my father to do my lessons until he died 
when I was only 15 years old. 

Since that moment I felt that God replaced my father ! 

All children should know that they have angels since 
their birthday and God comes to their heart and mind 
to help if they think of Him and pray !

Haminia,
20 of September 2012

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu