Recent Posts

marți, 18 septembrie 2012

I EXIST - BY PRATEESH B NAMBIAR


Dear Haminia,

I send you this writing of me before
publishing it on my wall, for everybody 

I exist! 

Upon the clouds I travel, above you! 
Through the blue sky when they wander,
see I am sitting upon them smiling at you! 

Invisible I am but see the beauty of the 
earth sparkling on my eyes during your 
nights of loneliness! 

Look at me, oh beloved! I am the rain in 
the summer! When the clouds heavy with 
waters, collected on his long way, shower 
upon the thirsty soil, come dance with me 
blissfully! 

Hold my fingers; I will take you through 
the way rain walk, amidst the drops of 
purity! 

Warmth of the sunshine I am, when you 
shiver in the winter! 

Enfold yourself in my arms, feel my warm 
expirations touching your cheeks. 

I will take you to a day where your frozen 
dreams would melt and upon which my 
bright rays would shine. 

Let me wither my flowers unto your path 
when your way stretches endless towards 
the eternal! 

Invisible I am, but near to you, within the 
breath to travel deep within you, with a 
fragrance that I’m carrying far away from 
my births.

In the evening when you are tired upon the 
road from birth to death, Oh beloved, take 
rest upon this wayside! 

As a breeze let me embrace you, with all my 
longing; for you are my existence. 

Listen to the melodies I whisper on your 
ears. 

Abandoned by the world, when you dissolve 
unto earth and when your soul disappears, 
ike that of crows unto the darkness, weep not, 
oh, dear; for the soil you are disappearing is 
nothing but me, your beloved since eternity! 

I’ll remain here, holding your memories tight 
within my chest - the memories of the moments 
of our togetherness! 

 Prateesh B Nambiar

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu