Recent Posts

miercuri, 18 iulie 2012

THE WOMAN IS FEMININE FROM BIRTH, IT IS NOT A CHOICE. THE MAN IS MASCULINE FROM BIRTH, TOO.



Dear man friend,


The quality of the woman to be feminine is from birth.
It is not a choice. 


If you think that the "career of a female is to be woman ", 
I can say the same about the Man. 


The "career" of a male is to be a man. Do you like how 
it sounds ?


If you say " Funny business, a woman's career" , I can 
say the same about any Man : " Funny business, a man's 
career " . 


In Europe where I live, the women study more than men 
( the men usually are lazy bones in school ) and they 
become successful business women , teachers, lawyers, 
physicians, artists, poets, everything they want to be. 


The men NEVER have such words about women as you 
write above. 


Men in my country respect all the women who are smarter
than them, who have high position in society. 


I am a feminine woman and in the same time a business 
woman. All men who met me liked me at first sight, 
without speaking any word. This is feminine quality. 


I am feminine because I was born feminine , not because 
I want to be. You are masculine because you were born 
male. 


Here, in my country and Europe, women and men are 
equal in rights . The single difference between them is 
EDUCATION. 


If a woman is more educated than a man, she is more 
importance in any society and her knowledge in science 
is most appreciated. 


The same with any educated and learned man. 


I hope, you don't mind about writing my opinion here. 
Your writing challenged me. 


Wish you my best regards !


Haminia

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu