Recent Posts

sâmbătă, 2 martie 2013

YOUR MOUTH, A RIVER







YOUR MOUTH, A RIVER


Your mouth is a river of fresh air,
A blue rain warming the snow drops in spring.
It is the desire of my kiss
To touch your sweet wet breath..

Your mouth teaches people bad and good
And me, the meaning of heavenly love.
Your mouth is full of knowledge from God,
For me, the door of ecstasy..

Your mouth breezes all the people
With words going directly to the hearts
For me, It is the T asking for my passion,
The gentle freesia who meets ambrosia..

Your mouth is the mouth of Jesus Christ
The Truth to say to the people in need
For me, your mouth is a blessing from God,
The photons of light from your being..

Freesia, Orchidee and Ambrosia,
Are your lips' heavenly perfume, your gift,
Pouring into the depth of my soul,
Your mouth, a river !


Haminia Haar,
The Orchard of Love, Nr.22
Copyrights@March2,2013

1 comentarii:

Rrodia spunea...



freesia..., T

Trimiteți un comentariu